Developing long-term relationships
- Wide range of transaction banking products and services
- Structured lending solutions
- Dedicated relationship manager to each client
Opening an account for corporate clients takes just several business days from the moment the full set of required documents is submitted and the AML procedures are completed in accordance with the Bank’s requirements.
The Bank serves both local and international corporate clients. Trust, responsibility and an ability to exceed expectations characterizes the relationship of RCB Bank with its clients.
- A face-to-face meeting between a representative of the Bank and the company’s beneficial owner
- Submission of documents in accordance with the Bank’s requirements
- Filling in an application form as provided by the Bank
- Disclosure of information on the sources of funds in a format as required by the Bank
In accordance with the legal requirement “Know Your Client” (KYC), the Bank must:
- Understand the main areas of the company’s business, identify the actual and registered address of its office, the number of its employees, etc.
- Obtain information about the sources of its funds, the account’s annual turnover, types of transactions envisaged, countries involved in the transactions, main counterparties, etc.
- Identify the beneficial owners of the entities.
- RCB Bank is one of the largest banks by assets size in Cyprus;
- The Bank’s financial sustainability has been tested over time;
- The Bank offers its corporate clients a wide range of products and services;
- The Bank launched a special lending program for Cypriot companies;
- The Bank uses state-of-the-art banking solutions, high standards and cutting-edge technology to serve its corporate clients: clients have access to banking products and services designed specifically for holding companies;
- The Bank offers access to remote banking services through modern and convenient channels, with expanded functionality via RCB Online Banking, RCB Mobile Banking and RCB Telephone Banking.