One card - five currencies
EUR • USD • GBP • RUB • CHF
- Safe and secure alternative to carrying cash abroad
- You don’t have to worry about conversions or foreign exchange commissions
The card’s main currency is EUR and it can be additionally linked to accounts in currencies of your choice between: USD, GBP, RUB and, CHF.
When you make transactions in these currencies, the amount of the transaction is deducted straight from the relevant account without any conversions and foreign exchange commission.
If the transaction is in a currency different from EUR, USD, GBP, RUB or CHF or there are no sufficient funds in the relevant account, the amount of the transaction will be automatically deducted from your EUR account, without any foreign exchange commission.
Every time you travel or shop online, RCB Mastercard knows which currency to use.
No need to carry a card or cash. Pay using your smartphone around the world.
- Allows to add and use RCB cards in digital form in the mobile device.
- Works with Android smartphones with NFC capabilities.
RCB cardholders enjoy greater protection while travelling abroad.
- Travel departure delays or cancellation
- Missed connection
- Damaged, lost or delayed luggage
- Medical and hospital expenses
and there is more...
Using RCB card is not just easy and convenient, it is also secure.
With additional security features, we strive to ensure that your debit and credit cards are protected against unauthorized use.