Designed for clients that need a wide range of banking services. For a monthly fee that can even be waived under certain conditions, you are granted an access to the Bank’s products and services at preferential rates.
Relationship maintenance fee: 10 EUR per month or free of charge if the average monthly balance* on all deposit accounts is 100.000 EUR or higher or monthly card purchase turnover is 3.000 EUR or higher.
for payments and cards
Access to the Bank’s entire line of fixed term deposits
Possibility to issue multicurrency RCB Mastercard
Competitive currency exchange rate provided by Visa and Mastercard
- Accounts in different currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, RUB
- The first cheque book
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs of RCB
- Free cash withdrawals in EUR from RCB ATMs and up to 3 monthly from each account at any other bank
- Standing orders/SEPA Direct Debits
- Travel insurance for the cardholder and family members
- Inward SEPA and SWIFT transfers
- Internal transfers (within the Bank) through RCB Online Banking and RCB Mobile Banking
*The average monthly balance including fixed deposits and notice accounts is calculated as the sum of daily credit balances (at the beginning of each day) in all client’s accounts with the Bank during the month, divided by the number of calendar days in the respective month.
for your everyday spending
knows which currency to use
RCB cardholders enjoy greater protection while travelling abroad.
- Travel departure delays or cancellation
- Missed connection
- Damaged, lost or delayed luggage
- Medical and hospital expenses
and there is more...
Enjoy convenient and reliable way of saving
Benefit from attractive interest rates for short term savings
Plan for the future of your children with RCB First scheme