A convenient and secure way, utilised to make payments from smaller amounts, such as household expenses, to significantly larger amounts, such as real estate purchases.
- You can apply for a new chequebook/banker's draft by either in person at one of the Bank’s branches or via RCB Online Banking by filling an Application Form and signing an Acknowledgment that you have been made aware of the contents of the relevant instructions of the Central Bank of Cyprus and the Commissioner of the Co-operative Societies Supervision and Development Authority on the Central Information Register for the Issuers of Dishonoured Cheques.
- A chequebook can be issued for your main current account or made available through a separate current account.
- Cheques and banker's drafts issued on RCB Bank Ltd and deposited into your account at RCB, clear within the same day of their deposit into your account and the funds are immediately available for use.
- Cheques and banker's drafts issued on other local banks which are deposited into your account at RCB, clear in 3 working days following the date they are presented.
- In the event you wish to stop the payment of a single or a series of cheques, you need to submit a Stop Cheque Request Form to the Bank. It can be done in person at any of the Bank’s branches or by fax or through RCB Online Banking using the stop cheque function.