We are pleased to announce that a new, convenient, modern and secure RCB Online Banking will be launched on September 4, 2017 for all RCB clients! It was developed based on users’ needs and requests as well as the latest market trends. The new internet banking platform is part of RCB Bank’s ongoing investment in its infrastructure as the Bank continues to grow and transform digitally.
The interface of RCB Online Banking was designed in order to deliver an innovative and intuitive user experience and enhanced functionality.
Kindly note that the RCB Online Banking login process for all users remains unchanged, and all your products and services together with templates and beneficiaries will be automatically transferred to the new system (except for the List of Payments).
Important for corporate clients with multi-level authorisation setup! In order to have a smooth transition into the new system you need to complete the authorisation process for all your pending payments and/or transfers in the existing internet banking system by 23:59 (Cyprus time) on September 1, 2017.
New RCB Online Banking features allow you to:
- Make transactions in 3 steps and attach supporting documents
- Analyse your expenses and earnings using Personal Finance Management tools (PFM)
- Customize and personalize your dashboard and products
- Sort, filter and monitor your transactions
- Download statements for current account & credit card and monthly statements for investment portfolio
- View transaction confirmation and SWIFT confirmation
- Manage your products and services online including fixed term deposits, cards, standing orders, etc
- Access RCB Online Banking across multiple devices thanks to its responsive design
If you require assistance using the new service, please contact RCB Telephone Banking: +357 25 355 722 (from abroad), 8000 0722 (from Cyprus), 8006 2722 (from Luxembourg) and 8800 1007 722 (from Russia).