Striving to offer the best possible service level, RCB Bank Ltd has introduced two new comprehensive banking packages: RCB Gold and RCB Classic, offering the Bank’s individual clients greater flexibility in managing their funds.
For all new individual clients the new packages will be available from the 2nd of May, 2014.
For all existing individual clients the Bank’s current Commissions and Charges will be replaced with RCB Gold and RCB Classic packages on the 1st of July, 2014.
In order to facilitate the transition, existing clients are asked to select between RCB Gold and RCB Classic by the 1st of July, 2014 and inform the Bank of a choice by either:
- calling RCB Telephone Banking on the telephone numbers provided below;
- contacting a Personal Account Manager;
- sending a message to the Bank via RCB Online Banking;
- visiting one of the Bank’s branches;
- completing the form and sending the signed scan copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that a client fails to inform the Bank of his or her choice of package by the aforementioned date, RCB Gold will be assigned to him or her automatically.
Choose the package that best suits your financial needs:
- RCB Gold is designed for clients that need a wide range of services and/or perform a large number of banking transactions. For a monthly fee of 12 Euros, a client is granted access to the full range of the Bank’s premium products and services at preferential rates.
- RCB Classic does not impose a monthly relationship maintenance fee or charges for the use of the main RCB debit card. Other products or services are charged only if used.
Features of the RCB Gold and RCB Classic packages:
Clients can switch from the RCB Classic package to RCB Gold free of charge. Switching from RCB Gold package to RCB Classic is chargeable at 200 Euro.
For more detailed information, please contact one of our branches or call: +357 25 355722 (for calls from abroad), 800 00 722 (toll-free in Cyprus) or 8 800 100 7722 (toll-free in Russia).
RCB Bank Ltd