RCB Bank Ltd is constantly improving the quality of its customer service and is pleased to announce the launch of a new service - RCB Telephone Banking.
RCB Telephone Banking gives you access to information about your accounts and the opportunity to carry out a range of banking transactions remotely from anywhere in the world by phone. The service is provided by the Bank’s dedicated team in English, Greek and Russian.
RCB Telephone Banking is available Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 18:00 (Cyprus time) and can be reached at the following telephone numbers:
- +357 25 355722 (for calls from abroad)
- 800 00 722 (toll-free in Cyprus)
- 8 800 100 7722 (toll-free in Russia)
Opportunities offered by RCB Telephone Banking:
Comprehensive information support on:
- The Bank’s products and services, as well as the terms and conditions of their provision;
- Addresses and working hours of the Bank’s branches and ATMs;
- Actual balances on accounts and banking cards;
- History and current status of transactions;
- Percentage of credit limit used on your card;
- Deposits and relevant interest rates;
- Current loan balances and repayment schedules;
- Investment portfolio, its composition and current value;
- Currency conversion rates.
Transactions available through RCB Telephone Banking:
- Transfers between your accounts;
- RCB card replenishment;
- Currency conversion;
- Transfer of funds to the accounts of other RCB clients from a previously established list of beneficiaries;
- Increasing or decreasing the amount of a fixed-term deposit.
- Activating or blocking an RCB card;
- Changing your daily limits and/or cash withdrawal limits on the either your main and or supplementary card;
- Modifying the settings for SMS alerts on RCB cards;
- Assistance with other issues related to products and services of the Bank;
- Leaving your comments and or suggestions on the quality of service at the Bank.
The transactional banking services offered by RCB Telephone Banking are only available to subscribers of the RCB Online Banking service.
Further information regarding the services offered via RCB Telephone Banking can be obtained at the Bank’s branches, at the Bank’s web site or by calling on +357 25 355722 (for calls from abroad), 800 00 722 (toll-free in Cyprus) or 8 800 100 7722 (toll-free in Russia).
RCB Bank Ltd