RCB Bank presents a new line of credit and debit cards in different currencies. Starting from February 1, 2017, you can apply for EUR, USD, GBP and RUB cards that will be linked to your RCB account in the respective currency.
New RCB Visa cards are available for both individual clients within RCB Gold and RCB Classic banking packages, and for corporate clients.
With RCB VISA cards in different currencies, you do not have to worry about conversions or Bank’s exchange rates while making purchases abroad and on international websites. You get the direct access to your account in any currency!
- Direct access to funds on the account opened in one of the 4 currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, RUB
- Ease of travel, especially when you change the currency zone frequently
- No need to use currency exchange offices abroad
- Attractive commissions for cash withdrawals
More advantages of RCB Visa cards:
- Payment for goods and services, and cash withdrawals around the world
- Credit cards with grace period up to 50 days
- Flexibility and ease in changing cards’ daily limits
- Free SMS-notifications
- Contactless payment technology Visa payWave
- Secure payments for goods and services in the internet with 3D Secure service
- Reliable cards operations, instant transfers and payments are ensured by own RCB processing center
For more information, please contact RCB Telephone Banking: 800 00 722 (toll-free in Cyprus), +357 25 355722 (for calls from abroad) or 8 800 100 7722 (toll-free in Russia).
RCB Bank Ltd