We are pleased to announce that RCB Bank has started offering premium acquiring services in Cyprus. Accepting card payments in today's competitive market is a necessity for businesses. RCB Acquiring Services allow businesses to receive payments from multiple cards’ brands such as VISA, VISA Electron, VPay, Mastercard, Maestro as well as Apple Pay and Android Pay digital wallets.
The Bank offers 2 types of POS terminals: a portable mobile terminal requiring only a GPRS/3G connection and a desktop terminal requiring a cable Internet connection. Terminals support Face to Face Transactions, MoTo Transactions (Mail Order or Telephone Order), Electronic Cash Register integrations, as well as several special transactions for specific industries (i.e. Pre-authorizations, Tipping, etc.).
Advantages of RCB Acquiring Services:
- Fast and reliable transaction processing systems;
- Same day settlement and availability of funds;
- Transparent pricing with a clear breakdown of fees;
- Free periodic statements and analytical reports of daily activities;
- Easy onboarding and on-site training;
- Free terminal installation and connection;
- Free bank account opening with no annual maintenance fee;
- Free RCB Visa corporate card with no annual maintenance fee;
- Online and Mobile Banking account management tools.
RCB Bank allocates a dedicated Relationship Manager to every client in addition to 24x7 RCB POS Terminal Support.
For more information about RCB Acquiring Services, please visit the RCB Acquiring Services page or contact RCB Telephone Banking: 8000 0722 (from Cyprus) and
+357 25 355 722 (from abroad).