Further to previous announcements that we have made about the complete winding down and phasing out of our banking operations, including the provision and maintenance of deposit accounts, we are writing to you about the accounts and the credit balances that you still maintain with us. We provide you the final notice on necessity to close your accounts and terminate the business relationship with RCB1. We notify you that RCB will close your accounts and terminate the relationship emanating therefrom, within 2 (two) months from the date of this notice, in accordance with Section A, paragraph 17 of the General Terms and Conditions of RCB. The last day of provision of banking services by RCB is 7th October 2022.
Today the following Notices and documents have been published on RCB website which require your immediate attention. Please follow the links below to find out more details on further steps concerning your specific case.
- Consent notice regarding closure of accounts and conversion of outstanding deposit liabilities
- Annex A to the Consent Notice dated 8th August 2022 with respect to the Proposed Changes
- Annex B to the Consent Notice dated 8th August 2022: Loan Terms
- Annex C to the Consent Notice dated 8th August 2022: Risk Factors and Disclosures
- Annex D to the Consent Notice dated 8th August 2022: Deposit Conversion Notice
We remain at your disposal for any questions you may have. For your convenience you can call our Customer Service Centre at 800 00 722 or +357 25 355 722 (if calling from abroad), from 09:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday.
1 The processing of requests to transfer or withdraw funds remains subject to all the usual procedures and legal obligations of RCB.